8.09.2013

OOTD + vlog! and more Boiling Point...



Today I hung out with one of my closest friends, Christine. We had an amazing time grubbin' (I totally forgot that I've already posted pictures at Boiling Point before) and messing around. I forced asked her to help me film an ootd video since I never get a chance to, so let me know what you guys think :)




top: Forever 21
skirt: Cotton On
shoes: Cynthia Rowley (got them at TJ Maxx)
rings: Papers and Peonies
nails: Essie Topless & Barefoot

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your jewelry!! and ugh the hotpot looks incredible :(
    PS. YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uwu Thank you, Susan!! It's so tasty ;_; I'm always craving it.
      HIDES NO I'M JUST ANNOYING BUT THANK YOU sigh I love you!!

      Delete

img { width:auto; }