8.05.2012

nothing like a good day of shopping

First of all, a quick announcement! If you haven't already noticed, I replaced links to outside sites in my recent posts with adf.ly links. If you're unfamiliar with adf.ly, it basically creates a 5-second detour that shows an ad before you can reach the site you were linked to. It's completely harmless; I just don't really recommend clicking on any ads. For every visit on any of my links, I get like a thousandth of a cent lol. Obviously since this blog is fairly new and doesn't have many followers, I don't expect to make bank, but every little thing counts! I'm just another poor teenage girl! So, while I'm not saying you should go around clicking every link in my posts, I'd really appreciate it if you'd all understand and have the patience to wait the extra 5 seconds to see anything you might find an interest in while being here (no sarcasm - I truly understand how off-putting those 5 seconds can be). All of the links I include in posts are a genuine effort to be more informative and helpful to my readers :) If you're interested in using ad.fly on your own website, please use my referral link!

Moving on... I bought more stuff today. Yes, you can see I have problems. Shopping in general makes me happy! I love running errands. I went a little crazy buying dessert stuff because most baked goods are soft and so easy to eat (my humongous sweet tooth doesn't help either). Other than that, I ran around returning a bunch of stuff, but I figured why return when you can exchange and get new stuff?! I am an idiot that has no idea how to save money. However, I am super duper happy with what I got! I also threw in two tops I got recently because they're so gorgeous.


Rite Aid
Sally Hansen - The now brow


It includes a brow comb, razor, and brush, and angled trimming scissors. I really think that the best finishing touch for well-groomed eyebrows is having them neatly trimmed, so I've been wanting to get a pair of eyebrow scissors! No matter how well I keep my brows plucked after I get them threaded, they don't look as neat because the hairs grow out. This was regular price at $8.49, but I only paid a few bucks because I ended up returning two of the lipsticks and the cream shadow pencil from my Wet n Wild haul, and I used the $3 +Up Rewards that I got from it. I love shopping at drugstores because of the great deals you can get from the sales/rewards combo! And you can always return anything you don't like without any problems. If it weren't for the +Up Rewards, I would have gotten this at Walmart, where it would probably be $7.xx - less than Rite Aid's regular price, but with the $3 off, they went down to $5.49!

Target
Conair Infiniti Pro 1.25" Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron


This was an exchange - originally I got the 1.5" barrel, but the curls were a bit too big and loose. Planning on trying it out tomorrow!

Forever 21, H&M, TJ Maxx




F21 Aqua Knit Top - $10.99 // Similar: (1) (2) (3) (4)
H&M Crochet Collar Sleevelss Button Up - $24.95 // Similar: (1) (2) (3) (4)
F21 Varsity Jacket - $16.50
TJ Maxx Issi Crochet Tank - $12.99 // Similar: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
F21 T-shirts - BOGO, $3.98 for four // Similar: (1)
F21 Olive Shorts - $9.99 free (BOGO) // Similar: (1) (2) (3)
F21 Mini Polka Dot Socks - $2.50

Charming Charlie
Geneva Watch - $17.97


A new store opened up at the shopping center by my house called Charming Charlie. I've never heard of it before, but I was pleasantly surprised when I went in the store! I think they took over the Hollister store that closed down, but it seems so much bigger now! The store is color coded which is really cute, and they have a bunch of jewelry, handbags, and some clothes for reasonable prices. I've kind of been obsessed with rose gold watches lately, and since I can't afford Michael Kors, I thought this cute watch would be a good replacement! It fits my wrist well and is just really gorgeous. I do think I prefer the metal band though, and after doing a quick search online, I found one by the same brand that looks just like my beloved MK Blair *_*

So I don't know! I do like the white face on mine, but I just love the MK one so much and they look so much alike! We shall see... I'll leave you with the result of my mom's failure when I asked her to take a picture of my watch on my wrist... I kind of like it though! It's so shiny and sparkly in real life, seriously *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment

img { width:auto; }