7.23.2013

Summer Sale Fashion Haul

Upon going through everything I bought, I realized that I didn't really buy anything summery... I didn't really shop with a goal in mind, so these are pretty much all impulse buys that I found good deals on!



I MADE A VIDEO. Obviously I need a lot more practice in front of a camera, so bear with me. It's so funny because the first two pieces I got were the neon pink sweater from H&M and the Brandy Melville muscle tee, and the next day I recorded a little video of me talking about them with my webcam - that video was 7 minutes long! I was wearing glasses and no makeup and recorded it in the morning right after I ate breakfast in one take. It's pretty interesting to note the differences in my comfortability since, when I set up my tripod and went to film this video, I stumbled over my words so many times before there was a decent take.

Anywho, here are some photos of what I got since I did a horrible job of showing you in the video lol. Apologies for the weird coloring in the sweaters and lace tops pics - I edited them to try to give an accurate representation of the colors of the clothes.


Cotton On Strawberry Waffles Pullover in XS (the small was ridiculously oversized) + H&M Neon Pink Sweater in S


Cotton On Jeanie Flippy Skirts in Regal Blue and Classic Breton in S


Brandy Melville Agathe Vintage Camera Tank


H&M Lace Tops in S


H&M Laser Cut-out Dress in S + SheInside Black Asymmetrical Geometric Pockets Shorts in M


Cotton On Jessie Boot




Franco Sarto Baroque Nordstrom Rack

2 comments:

  1. I love everything you bought! I was thinking about buying those black shorts from Zara, but I'm thinking about saving money and buying them from sheinside as well! I definitely love your style :)

    ~Angee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha honestly, the design is exactly the same. I checked out your blog and I love your style as well! :)

      Delete

img { width:auto; }